The Parishes of the Valley are working toward constructing two new worship spaces in the Eagle County Valley. St. Mary (Eagle) and St. Clare (Edwards) have exhausted and grown out of their limited space as the area is one of the fastest growing regions in western Colorado.
As members of the Parishes of the Valley Community, we are called to…
- Participate fully and actively with one another in prayer and Liturgy, going forth to witness to its spirit in our daily lives,
- Foster and preserve a community where all are invited, welcomed, loved and appreciated,
- Challenge ourselves constantly to see Christ within and among us,
- Educate ourselves in the Scriptures and the Tradition of the Catholic Church, thereby developing the tools to share our faith,
- Serve people in need, bring about justice where there is inequity, defend human dignity, and promote peace,
- Recognize that parish leadership is the responsibility of the entire community and encourage members to answer that call.